donderdag 16 augustus 2007

Take the bait

Welcome to "die schwalbe". Or should it be "der schwalbe"? I don't really care, as long as this blog has a name. Since this is my first post I shall warn the readers of this blog, even though nobody will probably read this post, for what is to come.

Surfing the web, the subject of SEO caught my attention. If you don't know what SEO is, then find out. Especially the phenomenon of linkbait interests me. As a sort of experiment, I´m going to try out several techniques of creating link bait. This is where the warning comes in, since linkbait will probably involve doing some controversial blogging.

My target will be to collect as many backlinks to my posts, en to get my posts to rank high in social network sites such as Digg. And I´m not going to begg people for link exchanges, it should be done using purely link bait and free backlinks. Lets see the ammount of hits I can get.

Now that you know this, be forewarned: If you feel insulted in any way, grow up! It's just an experiment. If you can't stand controversial copywriting go live in Russia you red comm... Ok, maybe I can't say that, freedom of speech in USA and the Netherlands isn't what it used to be...

Geen opmerkingen: